ABOUT OUR PRODUCTS
Our products are made using 100% Australian grown fruit and sugar. We do not use any artificial additives in our products. They contain no preservatives, no flavouring and no colouring.
Raspberry Sauce & Blackberry Sauce
- Generally used as a topping for ice-cream or yoghurt, pavlova, milkshakes, cakes, croissants, pancakes, muesli or porridge
- Handmade on the farm using premium grade fresh raspberries & blackberries
- Very low in sugar
- Contains no artificial preservatives, colourings or flavourings
- Often described as “fresh berries in a bottle”.
JAMS & MARMALADES
Raspberry Jam, Blackberry Jam, Raspberry & Blackberry Jam,
Rhubarb & Ginger Jam, Strawberry Jam, Apricot Jam, Golden Fig Jam, Blackcurrant Jam, Three Fruits Marmalade and Lime & Lemon Marmalade
- Sensational in desert tarts, scones, with yoghurt or simply on toast
- Contain no preservatives or flavourings
- Handmade using premium grade Australian grown raspberries, blackberries, rhubarb, citrus fruit, figs, apricots, strawberries & blackcurrants
- Our Rhubarb and Ginger jam and Golden Fig jam can also be used as a condiment on cheese platters
Raspberry Wine Vinegar, Blackberry Wine Vinegar
& Blackcurrant Wine Vinegar
- Intensely flavoured fruit infused vinegars
- Raspberry Wine Vinegar is sweet on the front palate with a slightly sharp acidic finish, the Blackberry and Blackcurrant Wine Vinegars are more acidic throughout.
- Contain no preservatives, colourings or artificial flavourings
“Dave & Nicki of Cuttaway Creek produce the most incredible raspberry vinegar I have ever tasted, it has a wonderful depth of flavour, tremendous freshness and a fabulous balance of sweetness and acidity rounded with a lovely weight and mouth feel. The perfect qualities of a good fruit vinegar.”
Wine Vinegar Serving Suggestions:
- Salad dressing – mixed with a little olive oil and some wholegrain mustard (or just by itself as some people prefer).
- As a dipping sauce for oysters.
- Pan-fry ocean trout or salmon fillets in olive oil and the raspberry wine vinegar. Once the fillets are cooked to taste, remove from the pan and deglaze the pan with a little more vinegar and drizzle over the fillets. Alternatively bake the ocean trout or salmon in foil in the oven with the vinegar and oil.
- As a marinade for beef, lamb, duck or venison.
- Use to deglaze roasted meat pans and add to sauces and gravies
- As a dessert topping for poached fruit, ice-cream or fruit salads
- As a straight tonic or mixed with soda water.